Monday, March 1, 2010

Everyday is a new day






Last night, I was very disappointed because our team entry in Stradcom's Biggest Looser Contest were dissolved. My friend Cris who also one of the contestants asked me to join their team. But because of uncertain rules set by the organizers I decided not to join the contest anymore.

Early morning,while we are having a meeting with Sybase Solutions, Nicolo Hallare asked me if I will join Globe Run for home race. Sir Ernie and I wanted to join that race but the registration fee is too expensive. There were discounted rates if you will register by group of 7 members. Nick said that they will register today and they already have 5 members that will run for 5K category. So Ernie and I decided to join 5k instead of 10k.


After the meeting, we immediately fill up forms and give it to nick. He get the form
and said "Padala ko nalang dito sa stradcom yung race kit nyo". Then they left.
We forgot to give our registration fees. So now we were wondering if nicolo will pay for our registration fee. If that happens. today is my lucky day.

Hopefully, I will run on Globe Run for free.

1 comment:

MinnieRunner said...

If I were the other contestants of the Biggest Looser, I should have boycotted the contest with such uncertain rules.

Lucky for you if you would have a Globe Run for Home free registration. If not, surely, it would be discounted :)