For the most Filipinos, the Goldilocks fairytale has two versions: a golden-haired lass who encounters the three bears, and the bakeshop that has become an integral part of the Filipino way of life.
Now on its 45th year, Goldilocks remains that company and more. At the forefront of its industry, the company enjoys a substantial lead over competitors in all aspects of performance. National consumer surveys have consistently identified Goldilocks as the landslide winner in customer satisfaction indices such as Awareness Conversion (the ability to translate brand awareness to actual trial) and Share of Heart (the emotional approach to measuring preference).
Most Filipinos consider Goldilocks not only a brand, but also a Filipino Institution. In fact its popular tagline, “How thoughtful, how Goldilocks” has evolved over the years into “How thoughtful, how Pinoy (colloquial for ‘Filipino’)”, and later to “Ang sarap magmahal ng Pinoy!”, embracing a culture and tradition that goes beyond the name.
The Goldilocks Fun Run is sure to be a memorable event not only for running enthusiasts
but for the whole family. We hope to see you there, and here’s to a Goldi-Good run!
SINGLET (NEW BALANCE)
Online registration period is from April 8, 2011 to May 1, 2011 only. Delivery of race kits will start on April 15, 2011.
Regular In-store registration period is from April 8 to May 1, 2011 only at the following venues:
• RUNNR – G/F Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (12nn – 8pm,Tel # 4031787)
• R.O.X. – Level 2 R.O.X. Bldg. Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (12nn–8pm, Tel # 8564638)
• Toby’s SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Mall, Roxas Blvd., Manila(12nn–8pm, Tel # 556-0445)
• Planet Sports Glorietta – 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City (12nn – 8pm, Tel # 8177896)
• The Athletes Foot Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
• Planet Sports Trinoma – 2nd level, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City(12nn – 8pm, Tel# 9167451)
• The Athlete’s Foot Robinsons Galleria – 3F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Pasig City(12nn – 8pm, Tel# 6363162)
• Goldilocks Store Shaw Blvd.
Late registration period is from May 2 to May 8, 2011 at the following venues:
• ROX, Bonifacio Global City
• Toby’s SM Mall of Asia
• The Athletes foot, Robinsons Galleria.
Running enthusiasts can choose from 5K (P600), 10K (P600) and 21K (P750) distances
There will also be a 500M (P250) category for kids ages 5-12 years old.
For more info visit: http://www.runrio.com/